Calendar is loading...
- Someone's already interested
Making a Booking
Decided that Villa Santa Cruz is the place for you? … Great!
Making a booking is simple…
- Check the Availability Calendar above to make sure your dates are available.
- Check our rental rate for your stay.
- Contact us through our enquiry form below, or call us on 0161 487 4614 to make a reservation and ask us any questions you may have.
- Download the Booking Form and send those to us, along with your deposit of £200 / $300, to the address below.
- On receipt of your deposit we will then confirm your booking in writing.
- Final Balance and Security Deposit Payments are then due 8 Weeks prior to travel, at which time we will supply all the travelling directions, security codes and keys for the villa.
Payment information and Optional Costs
Jorge & Sue Fernandes
5a, Corbar Road
UK, SK2 6EP
Please make any cheque payments payable to: J & S Fernandes
We prefer payments be made via UK Cheque, or by Bank transfer. We also accept payments online through Paypal (4% processing fee applies), alternatively credit card bookings can be made online via Homeaway Online Booking (service charge applies).
- Rates are per week and include Florida Tourist Taxes at 13%. All linens, towels and pool cleaning are included.
- Optional Pool Heating recommended for the winter months (November-March) This option must be pre-booked at a rate of £15 / $25 per night. (Minimum 5 nights required)
- Spa heating is included in your rental rate and is not optional.
- Stays of under 5 nights incur an additional cleaning fee of £85.00 / US $150
- All bookings must be confirmed in writing with a non-refundable deposit of £200 / US $300 per booking. Villa Santa Cruz can be provisionally held for 7 days while deposits are forwarded.
- Full payment must be received 8 weeks prior to departure.
- An additional Security deposit of £200 / $200 is required. This deposit is held against breakage, damage or loss to our home and will be returned after stay and inspection by our management company.